“Recommended for families and couples”“Must DO in 2019”
Booked 19 times last week
This is the considered the best tour to cover most of the major sights of the city in one full-day private tour. On this full-day private tour, we will make a combination of walking and driving, and visit the best areas of Lisbon, starting with a visit to Belem in the morning, famous for the Belem Tower, the Discovery Monument and the Jeronimo’s Monastery, making also a quick stop at Pasteis de Belem, the most famous pastry shop in Portugal, known for it’s custard tarts. The tour will continue to Lisbon downtown and make a stop for lunch. After lunch, we will visit Baixa/Downtown, and it’s iconic squares of Rossio, Restauradores and Comercio, including also the Jewish Memorial and St. Domingos Church. After, we will pass by Rua Augusta and St. Justa Elevador, one of Lisbon symbols, heading to Alfama, the old quarter of Lisbon, built around St. Jorge Castle. Visit to the Lisbon Cathedral and the narrow streets of Alfama. If time allows, visit also to Chiado neighborhood, famous for it’s great shops, and admire the views over the city at Sao Pedro Alcantara Viewpoint. This tour will pass by several other attractions in the city, with the help and assistance of our Private Tour Guide.
On this tour, we usually cover the most possible sights in one day, so guests can maximize their time in the city, although we can always adjust the pace, and minimize the walking if needed, making more use of the vehicle to see other sights.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON Book Now
The Best of Lisbon Private Tour, on this full-day option, will show you most of the major sights in the city for around 7h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. Major visits inside attractions are not included on this tour, instead we will make shorter visits inside to maximize your time and see the most sights possible.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* 2.9% booking fee applicable on all tours
All the tours you book with us, have a worry-free cancellation policy.
In case you need to cancel/postpone any tours, for any reason, you just need to let us know up to 20 days in advance.
We can either reschedule the tour for any other date (no extra fee), within 5 years’ time.
Guarantee: no amounts will be lost in case of cancellation/postpone, as long as rescheduled for another period.
You can see under this page the booking terms and conditions: https://portugal-magik.com/booking-terms/
Please check our FAQ, available here: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/faq/
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily, starting between 7AM-1PM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point: Pick-up and drop-off can be provided at any Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais, including also cruise ship terminal and Lisbon Airport, and included on price.
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 7h/8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one or two travelers is the same.
* Pick-up and drop-off can be provided at any Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais, including also cruise ship terminal and Lisbon Airport, and included on price.
* We advise to book this tour at least 48h in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice