This is the recommended Private Tour for guests who wish to have a short highlight of the city in just 3h. Usually recommended for guests with limited time, or customers who wish an introduction to the city in just one morning. On this half-day private tour (3h), we will show you some of the major sights of the city, passing by Belem, famous for it’s Belem Tower, Discovery Monument and Jeronimo’s Monastery, and see also soem of the sights in downtown, crossing around Rossio and Alfama, with the help of our private guide.
This tour should be done mostly with transportation, to be able to cover the maximum possible. If wish to spend more than 3h, please choose our Full-Day Private Tour instead.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Best of Lisbon Private Tour, on this half-day option, will show you some of the major sights in the city for around 3h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
* during the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. On this tour we will have less time to go inside attractions and have more sightseeing with transportation.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to spend more time visiting Lisbon, please book the Full-Day Private Tour option instead
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Pricing for 2018:
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort:
We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking
Duration: Half-Day (Aprox 3h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM or 2PM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point: Pick-up and drop-off can be provided at any Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais, including also cruise ship terminal and Lisbon Airport, and included on price.
Prices for 2018:
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 3h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one or two travelers is the same: 250EUR total.
* Pick-up and drop-off can be provided at any Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais, including also cruise ship terminal and Lisbon Airport, and included on price.
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice