“The Best Tour Experience for Any Catholic visiting Portugal”
Booked 121 times
Book this Private Tour to get the best from both Fatima Sanctuary and Obidos Medieval Village. Located at 1h+ driving distance from Lisbon, this is a perfect tour to head outside Lisbon and to know more about our beautiful country culture, faith and heritage. We start in the morning with a visit to Fatima Sanctuary and optional time for mass, considered one of the most famous catholic sites in the world, hosting the 4th biggest Catholic Church inb the world, followed by an optional visit to Nazare fisherman village and stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we make a visit to famous Obidos Medieval Village and it’s beautiful old Castle.
-> Pope Francis visited Fatima in May 2017 and canonized the children as the youngest Saints of the Catholic Church!
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Half-Day Private Tour of Fatima Sanctuary will provide you a wonderful visit of the region north of Lisbon, visiting both Fatima Sanctuary and Obidos Medieval Village in one full-day private tour, for arond 8h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since this is a private tour service.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions (usually not required on this tour)
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* 2.9% booking fee applicable on all tours
All the tours you book with us, have a worry-free cancellation policy.
In case you need to cancel/postpone any tours, for any reason, you just need to let us know up to 20 days in advance.
We can either reschedule the tour for any other date (no extra fee), within 5 years’ time.
Guarantee: no amounts will be lost in case of cancellation/postpone, as long as rescheduled for another period.
You can see under this page the booking terms and conditions: https://portugal-magik.com/booking-terms/
Please check our FAQ, available here: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/faq/
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h/9h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8.00AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h/9h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice