“The Best Tour Experience in 2018 for Any Catholic visiting Portugal”
Booked 13 times last week
Book this Private Tour to get the best from both Fatima Sanctuary and Obidos Medieval Village. Located at 1h+ driving distance from Lisbon, this is a perfect tour to head outside Lisbon and to know more about our beautiful country culture, faith and heritage. We start in the morning with a visit to Fatima Sanctuary and optional time for mass, considered one of the most famous catholic sites in the world, hosting the 4th biggest Catholic Church inb the world, followed by an optional visit to Nazare fisherman village and stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we make a visit to famous Obidos Medieval Village and it’s beautiful old Castle.
-> Pope Francis visited Fatima in May 2017 and canonized the children as the youngest Saints of the Catholic Church!
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Half-Day Private Tour of Fatima Sanctuary will provide you a wonderful visit of the region north of Lisbon, visiting both Fatima Sanctuary and Obidos Medieval Village in one full-day private tour, for arond 8h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since this is a private tour service.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions (usually not required on this tour)
Meals / Personal Expenses
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
– In case your trip needs to be canceled/postponed, the customer will be able to use the full amounts paid, as credit, that can be used for any future trip, within 3 years time, according to the following policy terms. No amounts will be lost, in case you need to reschedule/postpone/cancel your trip.
* Cancellation between 365 days and 48hours before tour date: 100% of amounts paid, will be available as a future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
* Cancellation less than 48hours before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking.
* Hotel reservations are non-refundable, unless mentioned.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, anytime and any moment, even 48h before the tour date, 100% of amounts paid, will be available as future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h/9h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 9.00 AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h/9h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is 35EUR total / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Please leave us your booking request information here. We normally reply in less than 24h