Fatima Evening Private Tour With Candle Procession
“The Best Tour Experience for Any Catholic visiting Portugal”“Must DO in 2019”
Booked 11 times last week
Head out on this Private Tour to Fatima, the religious capital of Portugal, and called “The Altar Of The World”, famous for its Shrine that honors the appearance of Our Lady of Fatima (Virgin Mary) that appeared to the three little children in 1917, and located just outside Lisbon (70 miles, around 1h+ driving distance). Fatima is considered one of the most important Catholic Sanctuaries in the world, visited every year by more than 7-9 million people. On this Private Tour, you’ll visit main Sanctuary Square, the location of the shrine, which is twice the size of St Peters Square in the Vatican – it’s quite impressive! Including also visit to the Basilica of Our Lady Of The Rosary, where the tombs of the little children (Now Saints), can be visited, the Most Holy Trinity Basilica, built in 2007 as the 4th biggest in the world and the Chapel of the Apparitions where Our Lady appeared. After visiting the Sanctuary, we will have the evening Rosary (9h30PM), followed by the candle procession (10PM). Free time to assist Mass if available before the Rosary. Return to Lisbon after the procession finish (10h30PM approx).
-> Pope Francis visited Fatima in May 2017 and canonized the children as the youngest Saints of the Catholic Church!
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Private Tour of Fatima Sanctuary will show you the best highlights of Fatima Sanctuary, starting in the afternoon period (4PM), and returning after the candle procession finish (10h30PM). Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since this is a private tour service.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions (usually not required on this tour)
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 225EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 450EUR*
2 guests: 225EUR Per Person
3 guests: 191EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 180EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 168EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 157EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
– In case your trip needs to be canceled/postponed, the customer will be able to use the full amounts paid, as credit, that can be used for any future trip, within 3 years time, according to the following policy terms. No amounts will be lost, in case you need to reschedule/postpone/cancel your trip.
* Cancellation between 365 days and 48hours before tour date: 100% of amounts paid, will be available as a future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
* Cancellation less than 48hours before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking.
* Hotel reservations are non-refundable, unless mentioned.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, anytime and any moment, even 48h before the tour date, 100% of amounts paid, will be available as future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
Duration: Evening Tour (4PM to 11PM)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily starting at 5PM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for evening period (5PM-10h30PM), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire.
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Please leave us your booking request information here. We normally reply in less than 24h