Half-Day Private Tour to Cascais, Estoril and Cabo da Roca
“Relaxed tour for sightseeing, history and scenic views”
Booked 17 times last week
Just approx 30m from Lisbon, book this Half-Day Private Tour to visit the highlights of the fisherman village of Cascais, considered one of the most beautiful villages in Portugal, and learn the history behind Cascais and Estoril, first one famous in the 1800’s when the Royal Family settled their Royal Palace in Cascais, and second one also during the 2nd World War, once Portugal Neutral, this was the place of European Royal Families living in exile and where German and allied spies would gather during the war. Visit also the Citadel of Cascais, and the grounds of the former Royal Palace (visit inside not always available due official state restrictions, and also closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). After, continue through the coastal road towards Cabo da Roca, the European Westernmost Point where you will finish the tour.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Half-Day Private Tour of Estoril, Cascais and Cabo da Roca will provide you a wonderful visit of the coast of Lisbon, visiting these three beautiful places in one morning or afternoon, for around 5h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 225EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 450EUR*
2 guests: 225EUR Per Person
3 guests: 192EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 180EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 169EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 158EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
All the tours you book with us, have a worry-free cancellation policy.
In case you need to cancel/postpone any tours, for any reason, you just need to let us know up to 20 days in advance.
We can either reschedule the tour for any other date (no extra fee), within 5 years’ time.
Guarantee: no amounts will be lost in case of cancellation/postpone, as long as rescheduled for another period.
You can see under this page the booking terms and conditions: https://portugal-magik.com/booking-terms/
Please check our FAQ, available here: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/faq/
Duration: Half-day (Aprox 5h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 9AM or 2PM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 5h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one of two adults is the same.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice