Full-Day (Approx 8h) – With Private Tour Guide
With Private Driver/Guide and Transportation
Duration Flexible up to 8h
275EUR P.P. (Group/Family Discounts Available)
“Recommended for all families, including children”
“Must Book this year”
Booked 10 times last week
This is the perfect tour to know some more about Portugal, on a very special private day tour north of Lisbon (approx 1h+ driving distance).
In one day we will be covering one of the most beautiful villages in Portugal, Tomar, north of Lisbon, famous for hosting the Knight Templars Order (Convent of Christ and Castle of Tomar), and also Almourol Castle, built in the middle of the Tejo River more than 1000 years ago.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Medieval Knight Templars Order Private Tour will show you some of the most important places in Portugal, north of Lisbon (only approx 1h+ drive), covering some of the most historical places in Portugal, related with the Knight Templars Order, such as Tomar and Almourol. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard/suggested itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. Major visits inside attractions are not included on this tour, instead we will make shorter visits inside to maximize your time and see the most sights possible.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* 2.9% booking fee applicable on all tours
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour/transfer;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 5 years’ time with our company, for any tours/transfers booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at [email protected]
* Cancellations are available up to 7 days prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 7 days before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* Airport transfers are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason the flight doesn’t land in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment, or used for future trips.
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h/9h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8:00 AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h/9h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice