“Recommended for all families and couples”
Booked 22 times last week
Only less than 30min from Lisbon, this is one of the best tours to explore the most wonderful castles, historical mansions and royal palaces in Portugal, and learn why Sintra has been always considered one of the most beautiful, magical and romantic places in Europe. Named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, it’s currently the most popular village to visit in Portugal, for Lisbon visitors.
On this tour, you will have a chance to see some of the best attractions, starting with a visit to the romantic Royal Pena National Palace, considered by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, with breathtaking views overlooking the Moorish Castle and the Natural Park. The tour will continue to the coastal area of Sintra, including free time for lunch (not included).
After lunch, the private tour will continue with a visit to Regaleira Palace and Gardnes, one of the most famous attractions in Sintra, nestled in the middle of the nature of Sintra. The last stop will be done at Cabo da Roca, Europe’s Westernmost Point on the coastal cliffs of Sintra, passing on the way around several other beautiful and outstanding palaces and old, historical mansions of Sintra.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Mystic Sintra Private Tour will show you some of most important places of Sintra, former summer Royal Residence of the Portuguese Kings, famous for it’s old castles, historical mansions and royal palaces, named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, along with a stop to the Westernmost Point of Europe, Cabo da Roca. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
* Importante Notice: The visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit of the exterior only.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside several major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two days
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* 2.9% booking fee applicable on all tours
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour/transfer;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 5 years’ time with our company, for any tours/transfers booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at [email protected]
* Cancellations are available up to 7 days prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 7 days before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* Airport transfers are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason the flight doesn’t land in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment, or used for future trips.
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8h30AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one of two adults is the same.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice