“Recommended for all families and couples”
Booked 25 times last week
Only less than 30min from Lisbon, this is one of the best tours to explore the most wonderful castles, historical mansions and royal palaces in Portugal, and learn why Sintra has been always considered one of the most beautiful, magical and romantic places in Europe. Named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, it’s currently the most popular village to visit in Portugal, for Lisbon visitors.
On this tour, you will have a chance to see some of the best attractions, starting with a visit to the romantic Royal Pena National Palace, considered in 2015 by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, with breathtaking views overlooking the Moorish Castle and the Natural Park. The tour will continue to the coastal area of Sintra, including free time for lunch (not included).
After lunch, the private tour will continue with a visit to the most quiet and non-touristy are of Sintra, the west part of the village, where we will have a chance to visit The Cork Convent of Capuchos, one of the most beautiful Convents of Portugal, nestled in the middle of the forest of Sintra, built 500 years ago for the Capuchin monks/friars. The last stop will be done at Cabo da Roca, Europe’s Westernmost Point on the coastal cliffs of Sintra, passing on the way around several other beautiful and outstanding palaces and old, historical mansions of Sintra.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Mystic Sintra Private Tour will show you some of most important places of Sintra, former summer Royal Residence of the Portuguese Kings, famous for it’s old castles, historical mansions and royal palaces, named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, along with a stop to the Westernmost Point of Europe, Cabo da Roca. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
* Importante Notice: Between April and September 2018, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit of the exterior only.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside several major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two days
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Complimentary Port Wine Tasting (Optional)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Pricing for 2018:
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort:
We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8h30AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Prices for 2018:
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one of two adults is the same: 350EUR Total.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is 35EUR total / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice