“Recommended for Wine and Food Lovers”
Booked 8 times last week
This is one of the best half-day private tours we have to offer, combining a historical medieval village (Obidos), with a visit to a local winery, combined with a perfect wine tasting from a family-owned estate. Depart from Lisbon by 9AM or 2PM and visit the medieval village of Obidos, and its beautiful castle inside the walls, founded hundreds of years ago, combined with a visit to one of the best wineries in the region, founded in 1926 on a property from 1871.
During the day, we will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful landscape, to learn more about wine and cork production and also have a chance to visit a local winery and have a wine tasting at a local wine cellar.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Obidos Castle and Medieval Village Half-Day Private Tour will show you one of most beautiful regions of Portugal, located 1h from Lisbon, famous for it’«s medieval walled village and castle, and where are produced some of the best local wines. With the help of our private tour guide, we will show you most of the major sights of the area for around 5h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.[/toggle]
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Private Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Local Winery visit and Wine Tasting (7 wines)
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Pricing for 2018:
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort:
We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking
Duration: Half-day (Aprox 5h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM or 2PM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Prices for 2018:
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one of two adults is the same: 370EUR Total.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is 35EUR total / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Please leave us your booking request information here. We normally reply in less than 24h