Highlights: Only 20 min from Lisbon, this is our bestseller tour, and to discover why Sintra is one of the most romantic villages in the World and considered as Unesco World Heritage since 1995, including also a visit to Cascais, old fisherman village, with the amazing landscape, passing Cabo a Roca, the Westernmost Point of Europe, once called “The End of the World”, until 500 years ago when the American continent was found.
You will have opportunity to visit the romantic Royal Pena National Palace, considered in 2015 by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, driving by many other beautiful palaces and castles, exploring romantic and unique region of Sintra. A stop for Lunch will be done nearby the village or at the coast of Sintra (not included).
Then, we will follow to Cape Roca, Europe’s Westernmost Point on the coastal cliffs of Sintra, passing by the beautiful roads of the village. Down the hill, we will pass by Guincho Beach. You will than be able to visit Cascais Bay, and some free time to taste one of the best ice creams in the World: Santini. The tour will end passing by Estoril, , extremely famous during World War II, where several known spies settled, and where 007 James Bond was born by Ian Fleming, the famous MI6 spy.
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR – Includes Transportation and Private Guide.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON Book Now
The Golden Triangle Private Tour will show you the most important attractions in Sintra, former summer Royal Residence of the Portuguese Kings, along with visit to the Westernmost Point of Europe (Cabo da Roca) and the village of Cascais. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
Departure available from your hotel at 8h30AM.
Arrive at Sintra around 9h15m and pass by the old village while heading up the hill to the Pena National Palace, the most visited attraction in Portugal – considered in 2015 by EBD the most beautiful castle of Europe – Amazing views overlooking the Moorish Castle
Visit inside Pena National Palace, former Royal Summer Residence of the Portuguese Kings (1h30m), with overlooking views towards the Moorish Castle and the countryside
If arriving later to Sintra, visit to Pena Palace can be replaced with other Palace, adjustable with your guide to avoid the crowds.
Optional free time to explore the old medieval village of Sintra – 45min (Access only walking)
Complimentary Port Wine Tasting (Optional – 15min)
Stop for Lunch nearby the village or at the coast of Sintra (1h – meal not included)
Drive towards the coast and stop for visit at the Westernmost Point of Europe, Cabo da Roca, located on the coast of Sintra, passing on the beautiful roads of Sintra.
Visit to the old fisherman village of Cascais, passing by the Guincho Beach and the beautiful coastal road. Free time at the village of Cascais (45m)
At the end we will drive by Estoril, famous during the World War II, where the famous spies settled, and where Ian Fleming inspired 007 James Bond.
* Importante Notice: Between April and September, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit of the exterior only, or replaces with other attraction. * Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private. * Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included. * if you wish to visit inside some other major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two separate days
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
TOP RANKED Awarded Private Tours on Tripadvisor over 700 companies Leading Tour Operators – Lisbon / Sintra / Fatima
Certificate of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Tripadvisor
HALL OF FAME TripAdvisor 2019 – 5 Consecutive Years Best Awards
Private Tour Operator of The Year 2019 by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG Awards
Awarded Bespoke Tour Operator of the Year 2018 by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG
Awarded Bespoke Travel Company PORTUGAL 2019 by LUX Life
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
– In case your trip needs to be canceled/postponed, the customer will be able to use the full amounts paid, as credit, that can be used for any future trip, within 3 years time, according to the following policy terms. No amounts will be lost, in case you need to reschedule/postpone/cancel your trip.
* Cancellation between 365 days and 48hours before tour date: 100% of amounts paid, will be available as a future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
* Cancellation less than 48hours before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking.
* Hotel reservations are non-refundable, unless mentioned.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, anytime and any moment, even 48h before the tour date, 100% of amounts paid, will be available as future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
Duration: Full-day (Flexible duration – Aprox 8h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8h30AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Private Tour REGULAR Price: 225EUR P.P
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs * Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours. * Price for one of two adults is the same. * Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire * We advise to book this tour at least 48h in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698 * Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time * Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice