Located at a very short distance from Lisbon, on this private tour, we will combine the two most famous medieval villages in Portugal in one single day. In the morning period, we will focus on Sintra, Unesco World Heritage since 1995, and famous for its fairytale castles and palaces, including a guided visit to Pena National Palace and Park, considered one of the best in Portugal.
In the afternoon period, we will head from Sintra to Obidos (1h distance), and explore the medieval village of Obidos and it’s beautiful narrow streets, very suitable for guests with disabilities.
icon-checkmark Sintra Unesco World Heritage
icon-checkmark Pena National Palace and Park
icon-checkmark Medieval Village of Obidos
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
On this private tour, we will visit both Sintra and Obidos in one day. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
* Importante Notice: Between April and September 2018, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit inside.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside several major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two days
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Private Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* 2.9% booking fee applicable on all tours
All the tours you book with us, have a worry-free cancellation policy.
In case you need to cancel/postpone any tours, for any reason, you just need to let us know up to 20 days in advance.
We can either reschedule the tour for any other date (no extra fee), within 5 years’ time.
Guarantee: no amounts will be lost in case of cancellation/postpone, as long as rescheduled for another period.
You can see under this page the booking terms and conditions: https://portugal-magik.com/booking-terms/
Please check our FAQ, available here: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/faq/
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 8h30AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one of two adults is the same.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice