Just less than 30min from Lisbon, this Sintra Private Full-Day Tour + Wine Cellar Tasting is the perfect option for wine lovers, that will put together a visit to the medieval village of Sintra, considered to be one of the most beautiful places in Europe, with its fairytale palaces and castles, with a wine tasting at a very old local wine cellar. We we also pass by the coast of Sintra, stopping for a visit at Cabo da Roca, the European Westernmost Point. At a very short distance from Lisbon, this is the perfect private day tour for you and your family.
You will also have the opportunity to visit the famous Pena National Palace, former Royal Palace, considered in 2015 by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, with also time to explore the historical medieval village of Sintra.
->Amazing reviews received from this tour
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard/suggested itinerary:
(during the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures, such as: Regaleira Palace, Moorish Castle, Seteais Palace, Monserrate Palace and much more!).
* Importante Notice: Between April and September 2017, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit inside.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside all major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two days
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour/transfer;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 5 years’ time with our company, for any tours/transfers booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at [email protected]
* Cancellations are available up to 7 days prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 7 days before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* Airport transfers are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason the flight doesn’t land in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment, or used for future trips.
Duration: Full-day (Approx 9h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 8h30AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point: You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 9h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice