You will also have the opportunity to visit the famous Pena National Palace, former Royal Palace, considered in 2015 by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, with also time to explore the historical medieval village of Sintra.
->Amazing reviews received from this tour
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard/suggested itinerary:
(during the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures, such as: Regaleira Palace, Moorish Castle, Seteais Palace, Monserrate Palace and much more!).
* Importante Notice: Between April and September 2017, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit inside.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside all major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two days
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Pricing for 2018:
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort:
We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking
Duration: Full-day (Approx 9h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 8h45AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point: You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Prices for 2018:
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 9h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is 35EUR total / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire. When pick-up is not added, meeting point will be at Sintra Train Station
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Please leave us your booking request information here. We normally reply in less than 24h