Walking Tour. Meet our Guide in Sintra
Medieval Town of Sintra
Overlooking to the famous mansions and castles
Pass by the famous city hall (Manueline Neo-Ghotic Architecture
Guided visit inside Quinta da Regaleira Palace and Gardens
Guided visit inside the Sintra National Palace
Walking tour of the village, passing by the old Jewish Quarter
Complimentary port wine tasting (subj. to availability)
And much more, tailored/adjusted with your private guide!
The Sintra Half-Day Private Walking Tour will give you a good perspective of the medieval village of Sintra in one morning or afternoon.
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the tour, to make shorter or longer stops, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. Visit to Regaleira can be skipped if customer is not able to walk long distances.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Tour Service
English Speaking Private Guide
Port Wine Tasting (Subject to Availability)
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Pricing for 2018:
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort:
We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
* Cancellation up to 20 days before tour date: 100% refund provided
* Cancellation up to 48h before tour date: 50% refund provided
* Cancellation less than 48h before tour date: No refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Special Tours created for groups are non-refundable after booking
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking
Duration: Half-Day (Approx 3.5h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM and 2PM at Sintra Tration Station (Reservation mandatory)
Flexible start and end time during low season
Departure point: Sintra Tration Station (Reservation mandatory)
Pricing for 2018:
– 350EUR Per Group (MAX 6 Adults – FROM 58EUR Per Person)
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 3.5h)
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying the group price.
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Please leave us your booking request information here. We normally reply in less than 24h