This is the perfect walking tour of Sintra, to cover some of the highlights of the village in 3h (Half-Day Private Tour), without need of transportation. Meet our guide at the train station (reservation required), and walk towards the old medieval village, passing by the famous city hall and the mansions of Sintra (15min). From the village, head to Quinta da Regaleira Palace and Gardens, for a guided visit inside (1h – difficulty level medium). After the village, visit inside the Sintra National Palace, famous for it’s Moorish and Gothic Architecture style. After, finalize the tour with a short walk over the old town and sample a local port wine tasting.
Walking Tour. Meet our Guide in Sintra
Medieval Town of Sintra
Overlooking to the famous mansions and castles
Pass by the famous city hall (Manueline Neo-Ghotic Architecture
Guided visit inside Quinta da Regaleira Palace and Gardens (1h30)
Walking tour of the village, passing by the old Jewish Quarter
Complimentary port wine tasting (subj. to availability)
And much more, tailored/adjusted with your private guide!
The Sintra Half-Day Private Walking Tour will give you a good perspective of the medieval village of Sintra in one morning or afternoon.
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the tour, to make shorter or longer stops, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. Visit to Regaleira can be skipped if customer is not able to walk long distances.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Tour Service
English Speaking Private Guide
Port Wine Tasting (Subject to Availability)
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour/transfer;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 5 years’ time with our company, for any tours/transfers booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at [email protected]
* Cancellations are available up to 7 days prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 7 days before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* Airport transfers are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason the flight doesn’t land in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment, or used for future trips.
Duration: Half-Day (Approx 3.5h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM and 2PM at Sintra Tration Station (Reservation mandatory)
Flexible start and end time during low season
Departure point: Sintra Tration Station (Reservation mandatory)
– 475EUR Per Group (MAX 6 Adultsn)
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 3.5h)
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying the group price.
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice